Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Personal Mission Statement

I got a letter from my Executive Presbyter encouraging me to take some time and rethink or maybe think for the first time about a personal mission statement. Take the time and put in the effort to put on paper my own calling. Without some direction we are simply drifting along, blown about by the latest wind getting no place in particular and accomplishing little if anything in the kingdom of God.
I am working on mine and will post some info for your thought and discussion. First however I want to invite your thoughts about personal mission statements.
Pastor WaynO

1 comment:

Editor and Publisher Shelly Burke said...

I think a personal mission statement is a great idea! However, I have no idea how to go about making one . . . and look forward to your guidance. :-)

shelly@shellyburke.net