Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. I have had a wonderful season thus far. I got to go home to Wyoming for a few days and see family and friends there.
On a sad note one of my best friends mom has cancer. I got to see her however and pray with her so it has a good side too. I would ask all who read this to lift up a prayer on her behalf and for her family as they struggle with her ilness.
Had more for the eve service than I had expected and many from other churches. Out of town people and some who just don't frequent church much. Makes for a great evening.
Today is the best of all, my grandsons will be here for the day. They always add some excitement that is unexpected. Now if the rest of the gang will laugh and enjoy it will be the perfect gift.
Merry Christmas to you all again and may you have the blessings of the Savior in your life.
Pastor WaynO

No comments: