Friday, November 9, 2007

this is awesome stuff. I can post here and no one sees it or at least those who might do not deem it worthy of a response. I just attended the Sheridan Lutheran Church, "Beyond Survival III" and it was a great esperience. I would share some of the enlightenment if anyone was looking but since they are not I won't bore the system.
I am about to take off on the annual pilgrimage to the northern part of NE to go deer hunting. My youngest son and I have made this an annual event for the past several years and it is a great time spent with him and some cousins. The fresh air and the change of pace are beyond the imagination and occassionally someone gets highly motivated and even shoots a deer.
Now that ought to spark something in someone.
Pastor WaynO

2 comments:

Debra said...

just checking out your new blog. God is working. Keep the faith. Know you are never alone. I once read that God never calls the able, but ables the called. Saying this as much for you as myself.

WaynO said...

Deb you are to kind and wise. Thanks for checking. This is actually an old blog I just resurected it recently. WaynO