Friday, June 27, 2008

absolutely crazy

You know that life gets so messed up sometimes because of lots of things. I find it many times to be people who mess up my life and maybe it is good messed up and sometimes bad. Once in a while, no most of the time my life is a mess because I take on to much. Makes it my fault then I suppose.
The last month or so has been abosolutely crazy, both good and bad some my mess some other peoples mess some like I said over extending myself. Whatever it is it causes me to check out after a while.
I took a part time job a year ago to go with being a full time pastor and volunteer chaplain and a dad and a lawn planting business and, and, and.
All was going quite well then another chaplain where I work parttime went on vacation and then the other one's sister fell ill and whammo I am in up to my arm pits. This and just as we begin extra worship for the summer.
Then daughter decides to move out from boyfriend (yippee -- gussy if you read this I am extatic) but a morning with my boys moving my daughter and a guy really upset and the cops there to keep the peace.
Oh and this missional thing keeps me on edge, you know trying to lead a couple of stuffy old style churches into missional thinking about makes me crazy too.
Nough venting here and I think I may be able to deal with it as I am back to the mountains for the 4th. Yeehaw can't wait.
WaynO
I really am absolutely crazy :o)

3 comments:

shaun said...

it's good to know you are ok. I am a little crazy too, but I think it's kinda cool sometimes( keeps people guessing). I am really glad to see you back on, I look forward to more discussion.
Peace

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debra said...

Wayne enjoy you time away.
It is good when our children wise up.