Sunday, November 2, 2008

Change

Likely don't have the time to post now but better while mind will allow. Inspiration is sporadic these days and I keep busy with lots of personal property improvements. Have put in new sidewalk and putting building in backyard (hopefully so I can use wood working equip) that was purchased from city so must be moved by next week.
Jobs are full time or so it seems as I had funeral for 18 yr old who had pneumonia and then cardiac arrest. Real sudden so family in numb mode for now.
Sunday here and time change so seems like I have lots of it but will likely be late all day. ;o)
Read Shaun's blog and realized that as he said wife told him he does not like change I thrive on it. Likely both of us like our way for same reason, don't have to deal so much with reality. Shaun I am no therapist but I know I like change because if it comes fast enough there is no time to worry about cleaning up the messes. Then I got to thinking that the times when there is no change I can live a life of programmed response.
Enough of all that, just great to be alive in a world where one candidate is promising to take my guns or at the least raise the tax 500% and the other I am just curious about. Lots of stuff in this election and it will no doubt bring huge change to an already tumultous world.
Grace and Peace WaynO

No comments: